Tentest Trade OÜ Commercial Guarantee Terms
Guarantor: Tentest Trade OÜ, Läike tee 1, Peetri, Rae vald, Harjumaa, 75312
Calculation of the guarantee term will start from the moment when the seller has appropriately performed the obligation to deliver the goods to the buyer. During this term, the buyer has the right to file complaints to the seller about the production faults found in the product.
In the event of consumer sale, it is presumed that any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within six months of the date of delivery of a thing to the purchaser already existed before the delivery of the thing, unless such presumption is contrary to the nature of the thing or the deficiency (subsection 218(2) of the Law of Obligations Act). In the first six months, the seller proves the existence of a production fault and covers all the costs related to the repair or replacement of the item (above all, the costs of transport, postage, travel and materials) irrespective of the result of proving. In the next 1.5 years, the client must prove the fault and cover the expenses.
Goods are replaced or returned or faults are eliminated pursuant to the laws applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
A written claim must be submitted with the product, which must include the following:
- the sales document (the receipt that bears the date when the purchase was made);
- time of appearance and description of the fault.
A guarantee claim must be filed as soon as soon as possible, but not later than within three (3) months of the moment the buyer became or should have become aware of the fault. The guarantee grants the buyer the right to demand repair or replacement of the product free of charge during the guarantee term.
The guarantee applies to the following:
- the structure of the product;
- the finish of the product;
- the installation work performed by the producer;
- the damage sustained during transport if the producer transported the product.
The guarantee does not apply to the following:
- damage or wear and tear caused by the natural wear of the product;
- use of the product for a purpose for which it is not intended;
- the product is broken intentionally or unintentionally;
- damage caused by unforeseeable circumstances, such as force of nature;
- incorrect installation of the product if the installation was not performed by the producer;
- products processed with unsuitable finishing materials;
- damage caused by incorrect storage of the product;
- installation errors if the installation was not performed by the producer.
- Tentest Trade OÜ is not responsible for damages causing from incorrect installation of the product.
- The product is not covered by the product warranty if the product has been damaged by client during wrong installation or the correct installation methods have not been used and product is damaged/corrupted as a result.
Please e-mail our customer service at Info@tentest.ee if you have any questions about the guarantee.
14-day right of return
Pursuant to the Law of Obligations Act, a consumer may withdraw from a contract entered into via a means of communication (online) within 14 days. In the case of ordered goods, this deadline starts from the day when the goods were delivered to the consumer, unless otherwise stipulated in the Law of Obligations Act.
The 14-day right of return must be used in accordance with the Law of Obligations Act. The most significant terms and conditions are highlighted below to make finding information easier:
- Upon the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the consumer must comply with the consumer’s obligations stipulated in § 562 of the Law of Obligations Act. In the case of any deterioration of the goods subject to return, the consumer is only liable for the diminished value of the goods if the consumer used the goods in a manner other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer should only handle and use the goods in the same manner as the consumer would customarily be allowed to do in a shop.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than within 14 days of the receipt of goods.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer must return the purchased item immediately, but not later than within 14 days of giving notice of their withdrawal from the contract.
- Please note: When you return products, make sure that everything is properly packaged and there is no risk of the products becoming damaged during transport.
- The goods that are delivered to the customer in parts must also be in parts when returned and packaged in the same manner as when they were delivered to the customer. Tentest Trade OÜ may refuse to accept the returned goods if the original packaging of the goods has not been preserved in an undamaged form.
- A consumer who exercises the 14-day right of return will pay the direct expenses of returning the goods to Tentest Trade OÜ.